Monday 9 May 2011

What have you learnt from your audience feedback?

Audience feedback was an essential part of the analysing of my product. It was important for my to know different peoples opinions in order to see what kind of people who actually be interested in it and what everyone thinks. I had a screening of my music video in order for people to actually view it and give an accurate opinion of their first thoughts. We used a variety of different ages and both male and female in order to get a range of opinions from different people with different likes and dislikes. It’s essential that I gained not only positive but also negative feedback in order to see two different sides to people’s personal thoughts. Because of the main character in the music video being only 18 this give me an initial idea of who to target it at, it was both males and females between the ages of 16-24 because they can relate to my characters. It was target at males because they may be attracted to the star as she is displayed as an attractive celebrity and females will be interested in it because they will inspire to be like her as most girls inspire to or look up to some sort of ‘star’.

No comments:

Post a Comment