Sunday 27 March 2011

Photographs


Here is a photograph of me wearing one of my outfits before going out shooting one of our scenes. We went with a jacket that was similar to one we seen Britney Spears wearing in one of her music videos. We thought the jacket was a good idea to use because it gives the impression I am confident and famous because I stand out wearing such a glamorous outfit. In this scene I am out walking my dog getting followed off the stalker. Because I am dressed up and wearing heels to go out simply to walk a dog is stereotypically something a celebrity would do e.g. Paris Hilton.

This photograph of Alysha, whose role in the production was the stalker, shows her wearing quite a grungy outfit. This shows that she unlike me isn’t as glamorous. We have also done her makeup to give her quite a creepy look.

No comments:

Post a Comment